Canon ij printer is a complete solution for multiple tasks and users can easily set up a canon ij printer from ij.start.canon and get a better experience. In order to print using a Canon printer you need to download, install and run the Canon IJ Setup from the official portal - ij.start.canon. Follow the procedure to setup ij start canon and make your printing experience more better.
How To Find the Canon Printer Model Name and Number?
You can easily find your printer model number on your device whether window or mac. Usually, the model number is mentioned on the top of the printer's front. Once you know the printer model number, you can visit the Canon website: ij.start.canon and type it there to download the appropriate printer software that suits your device capability.
Download ij.start.canon Driver | Follow the Below Steps
- Open ij.start.canon in any web browser.
- Click on the Canon Printer Setup tab.
- Type your product model number into the search field.
- Select your operating system and tap the Download button
- Canon printer software file will start downloading.
- Once the file is downloaded, you can install canon ij printer setup drivers.
Install Canon Driver Using ij.start.canonFollow the below guide and set up your Canon printer;
- Visit ij.start.canon and download the Canon driver.
- Double-tap on file and select wireless or USB connection.
- Press the button to turn on the printer.
- On a wireless connection, press and hold the WiFI alarm to connect.
- If you find this situation, it means the printer is connected to WiFi.
- Read and agree to the license terms of Canon set up in order to install.
- Tap on Complete to finish the final step.
Simple Way to setup Canon printer MAC Using ij.start.canonFollow the given below steps to setup canon ij printer for mac:
- Go to ij.start.canon mac to install Canon printer for MAC.
- Insert cartridge and turn on your Canon printer.
- Connect your canon printer via USB cable.
- Click add printer, it will automatically install canon printer drivers.
- In case the above steps cannot get the job done, you want to download printer drivers from ij.start.canon mac.
- Click on the downloaded file to put in the Canon printer.
Learn How TO Setup Canon Printer WirelessIn the event that you do not possess USB cable follow below steps.
- Start Printer. Find that the WPS button on WiFi router.
- Download printer drivers in ij.start.canon MAC.
- Open an executable file and follow along with steps.
- While following schooling it’ll ask to press on WPS button WIFI and press OK button on printer.
- Once done it will connect using the network.
- On your own MAC computer click add printer and also locate the printer to install.
- Once all done produce a test print to confirm.
- To set up Canon printer MAC see canon.com/ijsetup mac or www.canon.com/ijsetup mac